Call: (630) 812-7929
WE WELCOME NEW PATIENTS
We accept new patients of all ages. You will have the opportunity to meet with our team and get to know Dr. David Sanders. We are committed to educating you about your dental needs and will answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Full mouth digital x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Teeth cleaning
- One-on-one consultation with our dentist to discuss your needs, concerns, goals, and treatment options
INSURANCE AND BILLING
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, Checks and CareCredit. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please contact us if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.