Invisalign treatment is gaining popularity across the world because it involves using clear braces made from plastic to pressurize your teeth to move into the desired position. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners straighten your teeth and correct your smile without making you feel self-conscious. These aligners can be easily adjusted and are more comfortable as compared to the metal brackets. If you want to straighten your teeth in a hassle-free way, choose Invisalign aligners.
If the cost of Invisalign treatment in Lombard, IL, is a concern for you, then read on.
How much will the Invisalign aligners cost you?
The Invisalign treatment cost depends on several factors, like:
- Your overall oral health needs.
- The amount of time and time that your teeth would require to come into alignment.
- Your geographic location, because the treatment cost varies based on the city that you live in.
- Your dentist’s fees based on his or her credentials and experience.
- Whether your insurance plan covers the cost of Invisalign treatment cost or not.
In general, the Invisalign treatment cost on an average is around $3,000 to $7,000 or more. Besides, some insurance companies cover the cost of treatment but only up to a specific amount.
How to financially plan your Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment is expensive compared to traditional metal braces as a teeth-straightening method. But, you can always strategize to make Invisalign treatment financially more affordable for you by lowering the orthodontics cost. Some ways you can save money on your Invisalign aligners are listed below:
- Monthly payment plan: A majority of the dental clinics nowadays offer various financing options, most of which are monthly payment plans, for making expensive dental treatments affordable and budget-friendly for their patients. The entire treatment cost is paid by subscribing to a monthly payment plan, where you can efficiently plan your treatment payment and stretch it over a few months rather than having to pay the entire bill amount at once.
- No-cost credit cards: Depending on your credit rating, which is regular credit card payments to the bank before the due date, you may qualify for a credit card with no interest. This option can make your Invisalign treatment more affordable. A no-interest credit card payment plan will enable you to make monthly payments toward the entire treatment cost without charging any interest on the balance.
- Children’s health insurance program or CHIP: While opting for Invisalign aligners your kids or teenagers, you should verify if they qualify for insurance support from the government to cover the cost of Invisalign treatment. Generally, kids or teens whose orthodontics affects their overall health qualify for government support for the treatment.
Choosing Invisalign treatment can be expensive when compared to conventional metal braces. At Sanders Family Dental, we offer various financing options for assisting our patients in better planning dental treatments and have the best dentists for Invisalign aligners in Lombard, IL. You can get in touch with us for more details.